Thursday 9 February 2012

BACK TO MY HOMETOWN


BACK TO MY HOMETOWN

Finally, I'm back in my hometown. But only for a few hours until I finished my task today. The truth is I'm born in Taiping over 30 years ago (Taiping Hospital the exactly). I spend my younger days grew up in Kamunting, Taiping for almost 17 years before my father posted out to Johore. And FYI, I am also an OE (Old Edwardian)  and I'm proud to be one. Credit for travelerfolio.com for the picture above..

Hmm, I'll find some day to bring along my wife and kids for a trip to this BANDAR WARISAN. There are many fascinating places here such as the Zoo or Night Safari, Lake Garden, Museum and many else. Maybe in the middle of the year, perhaps... Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ROSHANA ONLINE SHOP 2012 © Hak Cipta Terpelihara
Best View With Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome